What is the correct spelling for TRUSES?
This word (Truses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUSES
- trouser He looked pleadingly at his little mistress across the swagman's trouser -leg.
- trousers The Duke was standing with his legs apart, and his hands in his trousers -pockets.
- truce But when twelve o'clock, and even one o'clock struck, and still the back yard gave no sign, she began to wonder "if any of 'em could be sick"; and never was flag of truce watched for more anxiously than she watched for something which should tell that it was all well at Sister Markham's.
- truss "Then perhaps you will resolve me the moral difference between hiding in a truss of hay and hiding under a wig?
- trussed How do I happen to be trussed up this way here?
- Trees Away from the trees!
- Trusses If we call the five trusses in the order of weight A, B, C, D, and E, the lightest being A and the heaviest E, then the lightest, no lbs.
- Trustees We are the trustees of the future.
- trusts But one thing after another the trusts will want free from duty, and these things will be freed as fast as the trusts ' order is given.
- rouses But if us seven turns out and rouses t' town, there'll be many a score ready to gang t' Mariners' Arms, and it'll be easy work reskyin' them chaps as is pressed.
- tries He tries to do right, and does wrong.
61 words made from the letters TRUSES
4 letter words made from TRUSES:erst, rest, rues, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, sets, setu, suer, sues, suet, sure, sust, treu, true, tsur, tuer, tues, ture, user, uses, ussr.
3 letter words made from TRUSES:ert, esr, est, res, ret, rue, rut, set, sse, sue, sur, sus, ter, tss, use, ute.
5 letter words made from TRUSES:resus, reuss, reust, ruess, ruest, ruses, russe, rusts, setsu, steur, sture, suers, suets, sures, suret, suter, tress, trues, truss, tures, users, uster.