What is the correct spelling for TRUTY?
This word (Truty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRUTY
- duty Now, then, I'll tell you what it is your duty to do." When the squad ??? and on the job do the duty Yodon't get it twisted like g-string in the booty – On The Run by Rascalz
- rut The light of the lanthorns shining on a rut in the road showed a field-mouse hurrying inland before the rushing gale.
- rutty Never would do for rutty roads.
- strut He cannot strut, vapour, and swagger as thou dost; but why offended at this?
- taut "That's what I taut," said Allenby.
- tout Rather short, with a figure more indicative of strength than elegance, hair that baffled Figaro's efforts to reduce it to order, and a broad face, whose one redeeming point was the lofty, expansive forehead-a true throne of genius-Beethoven presented a tout-ensemble which at once marked him out from all others, and was an index to the independent, original spirit within.
- trait The young officer, a Frenchman of Canadian birth, entered presently, and with the courtesy characteristic of the French race, a trait that Robert liked, asked for an account of themselves, which was given readily.
- tray Henry carried away the tray, deposited it in the ante-room, locked the door of the chamber carefully, and made his way to the breakfast-room.
- treat You must understand that I cannot look upon you as my son until I see cause to love you, and I cannot have you call me father till you treat me as the best friend you have.
- treaty He began a series of studies "On Monarchial and Mixed Forms of Government;" he wrote "Observations on Monarchy," and discussed at length the leading arguments for and against Jay's Treaty with England.
- Tarot I do not mean that it is something apart from the Tarot.
- Rudy Rudy went to Bex, and the inhabitants of the mill had returned; he was well received and they brought him greetings from the family at Interlaken.