What is the correct spelling for TRYPE?
This word (Trype) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRYPE
- drape She was so sort of set apart, so uncertain, so alluringly feminine, from the transparent drape about her white shoulders, and the American Beauties trembling against her with every breath, to her frail, little high-heeled shoes, and he thought happily that she would always need a man to take care of her, to work for her, and to give her these things.
- drupe e. Leaves 3-5 inches long; spray fine; fruit an ovoid, scarlet drupe .
- ripe When his own first slight volume, "Nature," was published, they were but a few, a very few, who perceived in it the ripe and beautiful work of a master in literature and thought.
- rope "Larry thinks the rope will break.
- stripe Now tell me, is the wide stripe in the new carpet to be red or green?"
- tape Some were tied together with pink tape , long since faded to a dull grey.