What is the correct spelling for TRYPES?
This word (Trypes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRYPES
- stripes The Ginneral went into town, run up the stars and stripes , and it was all over with.
- traipse To-morrow you and I will traipse out and locate us a couple of jobs.
- tripe The Indians prefer the tripe de roche when prepared along with the roe of fish, or when boiled in fish liquor.
- tripos In 1841 the difficulties of the problem presented by these residual perturbations of Uranus excited the imagination of a young student, an undergraduate of St. John's College, Cambridge-John Couch Adams by name-and he determined to have a try at it as soon as he was through his Tripos .
- troops He has troops enough now, and he will fight his way in.
- trope It must be he-li-o-trope.
- Traps I hope there are no police traps on this road!
- Trees "But one can't lunch off trees, Sally," said Mary.
- Rapes First let them fear for rapes, and ransacked houses; That very fright, when I appear to head them, Will harden their soft city courages: Cold burghers must be struck, and struck like flints, Ere their hid fire will sparkle.
- typos So the Union kills small papers, prevents competition in the newspaper business, builds up monster establishments, and keeps typos at the case forever and a day.
- types But for a time the heavy heading types carried all before them.
- tries If anybody tries to get out there'll be someone to hold him up and to whistle for more help if it's needed."
- trips Pa, dear, you must come to Glencoe to-morrow and rest You must not go off on any more trips .
- ropes At a quarter to twelve, when we were called for our twelve to four watch on deck, I could tell at once, by the sound, that there was a fresh breeze blowing; at the same time, I heard the voices of the men on the other watch, singing out as they hauled on the ropes .
- drapes Darkness drapes the village.
- TAPES But microbooks can only be read and sound tapes heard with the aid of electricity, and Tanith had lost that long ago.
- triples I am content to suffer alone; that is my lot; but it triples my sufferings to see you in pain."
- trappers But as a study of the way in which trappers seize upon some peculiarity of an animal and use it for his destruction, it has no equal.
- troupes Many other interesting traits suggest, rather than ascertain, themselves in reference to him, such as his possible connection with the early despatch of English troupes of players to Germany, and his adoption of contemporary French subjects for English tragedy.
- tropes Though poets are granted a greater indulgence in the use of tropes , nevertheless they have their own mean, or, as Cicero says, their own modesty, and there is ever an especial ornament to be derived from simplicity.
- trues The Trues were watching him now, waiting to help.
- troopers Not a moment however was to be lost, and one of the troopers taking the shepherd up behind him on his horse to act as our guide, we set off in the direction of the hut.
73 words made from the letters TRYPES
4 letter words made from TRYPES:erst, espy, esty, etsy, pert, pest, prey, prys, pyes, pyre, rest, reys, ryes, rype, sept, spey, spry, step, stye, styr, sype, tery, trey, tyes, type, tyre, yeps, yser, ytre.
3 letter words made from TRYPES:ert, esr, est, per, pes, pet, pre, pry, pst, pyr, rep, res, ret, rye, sep, set, spy, stp, sty, ter, try, tyr, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from TRYPES:perst, pesty, petyr, preys, pryse, pyets, pyres, pyrte, spyre, strep, styer, stype, syrte, treys, tryps, tyers, typer, types, tyres, ypres.