What is the correct spelling for TSINCE?
This word (Tsince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TSINCE
- dance We're going to dance now.
- dunce One boy who never had to wear a dunce cap was Abe Lincoln.
- essence "And those who do will certainly Pass Upward from their own bodies," ran the essence of the youth's inner thoughts.
- science Either the science of E means something, or it doesn't.
- seance Often Kennedy depended upon hidden scientific instruments to catch the faint outward signs of the emotions of his people in a seance of this sort, to allow the comparison of their reactions in the course of his review of the evidence, to give him what amounted to a very sure proof of the one person's guilt.
- sense Yet all are not dead, in one and the same sense .
- sinus Leaves medium in size; upper surface light green, rugose; lower surface grayish-white to bronze, heavily pubescent; lobes faint; petiolar sinus wide; teeth small, sharp.
- stance The face should not be quite vertical: if it were, only the top edge and not the full face would be seen when the stance had been taken and the club head was resting upon the tee in its proper place.
- tense In irregular verbs it may differ entirely from both the name-form and the past tense , or it may resemble one or both of them.
- terence The "Friar Terence " of Field's note was the Edward J. McPhelim to whom reference has already been made, who often joined us in our after-theatre symposiums, but could not be induced to walk one block if there was a street-car going his way.
- trance A very deep and satisfactory trance .
- trounce Unless the eccentric and humorously boastful manager of the Wind Jammers had lost much of his judgment and cunning during the recent years that he had been out of the public eye, the fastest independent team would have to keep awake and get a fair share of the breaks in order to trounce him.
- tsetse These are the real points of personal interest in any campaign, and if these sketches bear upon the questions of food, the matter of transport, the manner of the soldier's illness, the hospitals he stayed in, the tsetse fly that bit him by day, the mosquitoes that made his nights a perfect torment, they are the more true to life.
- twins I don't suppose since the twins died you ever hit him a lick."
- Since It has been some time since he has seen that much money.
- stings Oh how much more it stings Watching you collect your things – Reasons To Be Free (I Don't Owe You Nothing) by Jackie Greene
- twines The vine will cling, while the tall poplar stands; But, that cut down, creeps to the next support, And twines as closely there.
- sins Lies of redemption cleanse me out of sins Trapped in a lie of evil skins – Scars Of Sorrow by Graveworm
- sings "When she sings we are silent!
- tines Pretty business if she'd knocked it down and run one of the tines into her.
- tinges And in the horror of the secret night, Along the empty theatres, The broken temples, shattered houses, where The bat her young conceals, Like flitting torch, that smoking sheds A gloom through the deserted halls Of palaces, the baleful lava glides, That through the shadows, distant, glares, And tinges every object round.
- tings I never rid in one of 'em tings yet.
- twinges He has twinges of rheumatism.
73 words made from the letters TSINCE
4 letter words made from TSINCE:cent, cite, enic, ices, icse, inec, inst, iten, nest, nets, nice, nits, scen, scet, sect, sein, sent, sine, site, snit, tecn, ties, tine, tsen.
5 letter words made from TSINCE:centi, cient, cines, cisne, ciste, cites, cseti, entsi, etsin, icest, inset, nesci, scent, scien, senti, setin, sient, stein, stice, tenis, tices, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from TSINCE:cis, cns, cst, ect, ent, est, etc, ice, ies, nec, net, nit, nsc, sec, sen, set, sic, sin, sit, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin.