What is the correct spelling for TSORE?
This word (Tsore) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TSORE
- sere We see a spirit on Earth's loftiest peak Shine, and wing hence the way he makes more clear: See a great Tree of Life that never sere Dropped leaf for aught that age or storms might wreak.
- sire "I was thinking, sire," she replied, smiling into his drowsy eyes.
- sore I 'm sure the trial is a sore one."
- stare Sheffield continued to stare.
- store 1325. Have you got money from him since he took that store?
- storey Hastily putting on her hat, she took up the lamp, glanced round the room to see that nothing was left in disorder, and hastened up to the fifth storey.
- story Let Cranmer tell his own story.
- sure "I am not so sure of that," said Adam.
- tare Although it is neither bearded yellow wheat, nor yet a black tare, it proved the temper of his blade; and all the skill, all the science of universal humanity, cannot re-erect the stem, cannot remove the stains, cannot unfold the bruised petals.
- tire I ask no more than a companion of whom I will never tire, and who will never tire of me-some one who will keep me agreeable company during my life, and regret me when I am dead.
- tore "You seem to be all tore up, here," he observed irrelevantly.
- tory The great bulk of the agricultural population, so far as it had definite political feelings, was distinctly Tory.
- tyre Perhaps too they looked with pleasure on the formation of a power which could balance that of the Philistines, and prevent them from advancing as far as the gates of Tyre.
- TORS These tors were made by drops o' rainwater.
- sorer It's a bad thing that the Illinois militia is set out to fight against us and turn us out of the city without mercy, but it's a sorer thing that the greater part of our people, being ignorant, will follow Mr. Brigham Young; and he's bent on going west, sir, into the heart of the Rocky Mountains, where he can set up a kingdom of his own.
- gasifiers Pollutants or emissions of concern in the context of coal gasification include primarily: Ash & slag Non-slagging gasifiers produce dry ash similar to that produced by conventional coal combustion, which can be an environmental liability if the ash (typically containing heavy metals) is leachable or caustic, and if the ash must be stored in ash ponds.