What is the correct spelling for TSUGEWI?
This word (Tsugewi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TSUGEWI
- atsugewi Curtis, a photographer and author in the 1920s, gave an estimate of there being 240 Atsugewi and 985 Achomawi in 1910.
- take Diodoros himself could not take his eyes off the elephants.
- task "It will save me an unpleasant task if he doesn't come. once you've lost yourself to the acceptance mask, well could you find yourself? it's not a simple task. – Caboose by snap
- tax He did not forget to tax the enemy wherever he went.
- teach Captain Teach and the New York captain stood looking on.
- tech "But this mining business? But, of course, you were educated for it at the Tech--"
- thick Boil all these together until they be very thick.
- though I admired your attack on Sir Edward immensely, though of course I don't agree with a word of it.
- thus Thus, father, I beseech thee let it be."
- tissue The interior tissue, at first whitish, afterwards of a more or less deep brown colour, is formed of extremely long parallel filaments from .
- touch Do not touch me!
- tough I should imagine it a tough battle to come.
- twice Think twice, Mr. Stirling.
- ties You had abandoned me, and I felt that all ties to this world were over.
- Took The miller took the little one in his arms and kissed it.
- These These went home promptly.
- This "Tell me this, Mr Larssen.
- Those He isn't one of those.
- Taxes It has been taxed by you and sold by you for taxes.
- Toys Then he must have fitted on to him the shining silver trinkets; which he does, the great grinning giant, pleased with his toys.
- takes Lactantius takes notice of this Deity.
- tasks I have uttered the warning which I felt would be necessary to a clearer understanding, and a better discharge, of the tasks lying ahead of it.