What is the correct spelling for TUBEING?
This word (Tubeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TUBEING
- being The girls did not know the reason for their being called together.
- daubing In order to sustain the new character which he had assumed, he came every day to the reading-room, tumbling over books and papers, generally carrying one of the former in his hand, affecting an utter disregard of his personal appearance, daubing his fingers with ink, wiping them on the pocket of his coat, and doing numerous other things which he fancied would stamp him a distinguished person.
- dubbin We also fry our meat in cocoa-nut oil, in dubbin , and in salad oil-if we can "find" any.
- dubbing Here, smudged and corrected to distraction, is a passionate defence of the former, occasioned by some academical trifler dubbing him a mere echo of Carlyle and Coleridge.
- rubbing While we danced about, stretching our limbs and rubbing our hands to get up circulation, the sun rose over the northern blue, flushing the newly driven snows with warm tones.
- subbing He did go to Philadelphia presently and found work "subbing" on a daily paper,'The Inquirer.
- tubing He used a small tank on wheels, which he generally left on the gravel walk outside the kitchen-garden, bringing the indiarubber tubing through the hedge.
- tuning And a band was tuning up somewhere out of sight.
- turbine The sparks obtained from a coil worked with a turbine interrupter have more quantity than the sparks obtained with any other interrupter under similar conditions, and the coil can be worked with a far higher voltage than is possible when using the hammer break.
- turning Look at me a woman, calm and in control No silly girl whose head's always turning Nobody would guess that deep inside my soul A brand new flame is burning – Only He by Unknown Author
- Dabbing "I am not surprised," said Mrs. Kingdom, dabbing her eyes; "I expected it somehow.
- Tabling Even before the tabling of the contract, members of Parliament, notably Major Archer-Shee, a Conservative, had been harrying Mr. Herbert Samuel, the Postmaster-General.
- Tabooing Pretty little programmes were distributed around the room; blue for the ladies, pink for the "gentlemen," and after each dance the couples marched round and round the room, conversing together as if they were at "a real party," and tabooing the affairs of ordinary school life.
- Tugging Flamby had twisted the little handkerchief into a rope and was tugging at it desperately.
- Turfing He found the ramparts giving way, the turfing all crumbled off, and the escarpment and counter escarpment of the fosses much filled up.
- Teeing Small came over to us while the Colonel was teeing his ball.
- Stubbing He fitted the book roughly into his inner pocket and, stubbing his toes against the broken commode, hurried out towards the smell, stepping hastily down the stairs with a flurried stork's legs.
- tabbing I dumped my valises, horned into that bunch, picked her off the truck and carried her away on my shoulder, while the professor yelled at me, and the other ginks were tabbing up their additions.
139 words made from the letters TUBEING
3 letter words made from TUBEING:beg, ben, bet, big, bin, bit, bug, bun, but, ebn, ent, geb, gen, get, gib, gin, gnu, gui, gun, gut, ige, nbe, neb, net, ngu, nib, nig, nit, nub, nut, teg, ten, tie, tin, tiu, tub, tug, tun, uni, ute.
5 letter words made from TUBEING:begin, being, bengi, bengu, benti, binet, binge, bingu, binte, biten, buget, bugti, bunge, bunte, butig, butin, genbu, getin, guben, guite, guten, gutin, nebit, teign, tengi, tengu, tieng, tigue, tinge, tinue, tubig, tueni, tugen, tunge, ugine, unite, untie.
4 letter words made from TUBEING:begu, beig, bein, beit, bent, bien, bine, bint, binu, bite, bnei, buen, buin, bune, bung, bunt, egin, engi, etui, geib, gent, genu, geun, gibe, gibt, gien, guei, guen, guib, guie, gunt, gute, guti, inge, iten, nebt, nget, nige, nube, nuit, nute, tegu, tibe, tieu, tine, ting, tube, tuen, tuin, tunb, tune, tung, tuni, ubin, ubnt, ugni, uige, unge, unie, unit, unti, utne.