What is the correct spelling for TUGSTON?
This word (Tugston) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TUGSTON
- augustan Nor can it be denied that the relation of the Augustan poets to the Emperor was somewhat parallel to that of the scholars and poets of Alexandria to the Ptolemies.
- augustine 12. What is said of the St. Augustine Normal School?
- keystone So once more Georgie surprised him at his work; but this time he had to hail his friend; for now Carlton was making up for lost time, and at the moment, up on a scaffolding, was all absorbed in the exciting task of fitting the finished voussoirs over the wooden centre which supported the arch until the keystone should complete it.
- tasting You'll fight all the better in the future for tasting your own blood to-night.
- testing I assumed this; and I may say that I did not believe it at the time, but merely adopted it as a proposition that was worth testing .
- toasting She placed on the table a glass of new milk, a plate of something which looked not unlike leather, and a utensil which resembled a toasting -fork.
- tocsin When the tocsin of war was sounded he closed his commercial concerns and devoted his whole time to the glorious cause of equal rights and rational Liberty.
- touchstone The oath of allegiance-that is the touchstone whose mark gives everything its marketable value.
- tristan So, for the love of King Mark, did Tristan conquer the Queen of the Hair of Gold.
- trusting They looked up when I came in, and I saw in the young lady a beautiful girl, with rich golden hair, and a bright, innocent, trusting face.
- tucson That's precisely what she did, lieutenant, said one of the strangers, adding: My name is Bartlett, from Hassayampa, and this is Mr. Gilbert, from Tucson .
- tungsten "Oh, tungsten ," muttered Charley, blinking wisely at the rock while everyone else grabbed a sample.
- turkestan Europe and the Orient, even Arabia and Turkestan , have royal ways of travelling compared to Africa.
- tuxedo I've almost a notion to let the New York end of this case go altogether for a while and take a run up to Tuxedo to warn her and Mrs. de Lancey personally.
- Caxton The date is 1315, and Caxton printed it in English in 1483; hence it was adopted by Boccaccio, Day vii.
- Digesting While I was digesting that piece of information there came the first epistle, with the lock of your hair.
- Dusting There was a maid's part in it,-the conventional, table-dusting, note-carrying, tea-serving maid, with not half a dozen words to speak.
- Agustin Austin is an English given name and surname, an Old French language contraction of Agustin as Aostin, Austin (regular disappearing of intervocalic [g] from Late Latin to Old French, compare month August : Old French aüst / aoust, French août).
- b-grade In 1936, Aldgate joined the Hills Football Association, where they competed, including a drop to the B-Grade competition from 1952 to 1955, until they returned to Hills Central Football Association in 1962 and then merged with Heathfield in 1967.
88 words made from the letters TUGSTON
3 letter words made from TUGSTON:gnu, gun, gut, ngu, nog, not, nsu, nut, out, son, sot, sou, sun, tnt, tog, ton, tot, tug, tun, uns.
4 letter words made from TUGSTON:gnus, gons, gonu, gott, gout, gunt, gust, guto, guts, nous, nout, nuts, onus, osun, otus, oung, oust, snog, snot, snug, sogn, song, sonu, stun, sugo, sung, suon, suto, tnts, togs, tons, toun, tous, tout, tsou, tugs, tung, tuno, tuto, ungo, uong.
5 letter words made from TUGSTON:gonus, gotts, gunst, gunto, gusto, gutto, ntust, nutso, snout, soung, stong, stoun, stout, stung, stunt, suton, tongs, tonus, tosun, totus, touns, touts, tsong, tsung, tsuno, tungs, tuong.