What is the correct spelling for TUND?
This word (Tund) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TUND
- a thing about something
- fund "I should hate to have him suppose-" "He doesn't, Ellen," Jim's sister assured her, out of a secret fund of knowledge to which she would never have confessed.
- tend To what end does your gracious inquiry tend?
- tun When it is cold, Tun it.
- tuna It's called tuna cheese, made from the milky juice of the prickly pear that grows on yet another cactuslike plant of the dry lands.
- tune The tune of it went flying through his brain with the tap-tap of the spinning wheel.
- tuned Then they passed on and grouped themselves together, as women do in moments of danger or emotion, their souls instinctively seeking the company of other souls tuned to catch a hundred passing vibrations of the heart-strings of which men remain in ignorance.
- TUNS We'll begin at "The Three Tuns," then call at "The Blue Posts," look in at "The Dog and Fire-irons," and finish up at "The Shakespeare's Head."