What is the correct spelling for TUNNAL?
This word (Tunnal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TUNNAL
- atonal Keith Bursteins early musical approach was informed by the culture of atonal ism in which he was educated at the Royal College of Music, and his early compositions were written in the atonal style.
- denial To both questions she uttered a denial .
- diurnal Before the coming of the monsoon the diurnal chorus of the day birds begins to flag because the nesting season for many species is drawing to a close.
- dual There is a view which is prevalent among psychologists, to the effect that one can speak of "a conscious experience" in a curious dual sense, meaning, on the one hand, an experience which is conscious of something, and, on the other hand, an experience which has some intrinsic nature characteristic of what is called "consciousness."
- duenna I'll make love to the duenna with the white hair meself and keep her out of the way, and Arthur here will consult with Morse upon the expediency of investing his large capital, which he hasn't got, in a Brazil-nut farm.
- funnel With frequent backward glances she hurried down a path that skirted the edge of a village nestling at the foot of a hill which was outlined against the horizon like a great funnel -shaped cloud.
- gunnel North of the Gunnel here there's an eddy slack where the tides meet, and you may count on thirty fathoms.
- runnel They pass'd on, The lordly Phantasms; in their floating folds They pass'd and were no more: but I had fall'n Prone by the dashing runnel on the grass.
- teal Hume described a village in Mainpuri where scores of the above-mentioned birds, together with some whistling teal and comb-ducks, nested simultaneously.
- toenail Sensible of a benignant persistent ache in his footsoles he extended his foot to one side and observed the creases, protuberances and salient points caused by foot pressure in the course of walking repeatedly in several different directions, then, inclined, he disnoded the laceknots, unhooked and loosened the laces, took off each of his two boots for the second time, detached the partially moistened right sock through the fore part of which the nail of his great toe had again effracted, raised his right foot and, having unhooked a purple elastic sock suspender, took off his right sock, placed his unclothed right foot on the margin of the seat of his chair, picked at and gently lacerated the protruding part of the great toenail , raised the part lacerated to his nostrils and inhaled the odour of the quick, then, with satisfaction, threw away the lacerated ungual fragment.
- tonal Without the mellow walls and rich orange sculptural details, no such picture of tonal beauty could have been produced.
- tubal Music has musical instruments, with Tubal Cain beneath, beating with two hammers upon an anvil, with his ears listening to the sound.
- tun Sakes alive, chile, how you kin tun aroun'!
- tuna We began loading from a sizable ship bearing the U.S. flag, named Washington Star, 40 tons of decapitated frozen tuna , weighing 20 to 60 pounds each, and cotton from the interior.
- tune When they drew near, the horses danced to the merry tune , as if they would like to go, too.
- tunnel Now, wasn't it a great work for one man alone, to tunnel through that rock to the fall?
- tunny It was quite an illuminating little discourse, which his uncle appeared to follow with modified interest, as he squinted across at Lilly and smacked his lips while he let morsels of tunny in oil slip down his throat.
- turn It's your turn first, you know.
- Neal 315 Fitz-Neal, Richard, bishop of London and treasurer, i.
- Tull Hurs aw awa tull ta Sandy More's.
- Tunneled One we saw was almost completely tunneled through, and the blood bespattered sides of the opening told that the occupant had been caught as in a trap.
- Dunn Or, "The Electric Light Office is at the corner of Dunn and Daphne."
- Tina I was standing with Mademoiselle Tina -no one else-on a rock overlooking the great torrent, and I threw a stone in, and she said no one would ever see that stone again.
- Tunas "You can go up the bank there and pick some tunas.
- tunnels Under the snow they burrow, making long tunnels , still eating and sleeping on their loved cushions of frozen plants, far under the snow-skirts of Mother Earth, while the life-stilling blasts without expend their wintry force.
- TENN Born on a farm near Knoxville, Tenn .
- tonally It deliciously colors the close, leaving a sense of suspense, of anticipation which is not tonally realized, for the succeeding number is in a widely divorced key.
40 words made from the letters TUNNAL
3 letter words made from TUNNAL:alt, ant, anu, lan, lat, nan, nun, nut, tan, tau, tun, ult, uta.
5 letter words made from TUNNAL:altun, annul, lunan, lunna, nalut, nault, naunt, nutan, tannu.
4 letter words made from TUNNAL:anlu, atul, atun, aunt, laut, luat, luna, lunt, nuna, nuta, talu, tual, tuna, ulna, ulta, unal, utan.
6 letter words made from TUNNAL:tunlan.