What is the correct spelling for TUNR?
This word (Tunr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TUNR
- tun Then put as much Ale-barm to it, as will make it work; then keep it in a warm place, as you do Ale; and when it hath wrought well, Tun it up, as you do Ale or Beer: and when it is a week old, drink of it at your pleasure.
- tuna Other stories located Tuna -roa in the river near Maui's home.
- tune Then the tune ended, and Miss Levey jumped up.
- tuner "He was Liszt's favorite piano-tuner," she whispered.
- turn Each in turn shook his head.
- TUNS They burst into the beer-cellars, and there they empty the tuns of beer or mead, and pile up the empty casks one above another in the middle of the cellar, thus showing their difference from natural and genuine wolves.