What is the correct spelling for TURMOLI?
This word (Turmoli) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TURMOLI
- dermal For, whilst the horn of the rhinoceros is merely a dermal production, a conglomeration of hairs cemented into one dense mass as hard as bone, and answering the purpose of a defensive weapon, besides being used for digging up the roots on which the animal lives; the horn of the ceratophora is formed of a soft, spongy substance, coated by the rostral shield, which is produced into a kind of sheath.
- ormolu He glanced at the ormolu clock.
- tamale Spurring his mount into an easy canter he swept down to and across the river, fording it where he had crossed it when pursuing Tamale Jose.
- tamely It's a steer that won't feed and follow tamely with the herd, but goes off or gets wild and smashes things, and generally does what's least desirable.
- tamil The Tamil conjurors teach it to dance, and in their wanderings carry it from village to village, clad in a grotesque dress, to exhibit its lively performances.
- timely If the story were true-it was well that it was timely made public.
- tirol The Scotch songs were a great delight to Dame Elspie, but they made Jean weep in her weakness, and Elleen's great resource was King Rene's parting gift of the tales of Huon de Bourdeaux, with its wonderful chivalrous adventures, and the appearances of the dwarf Oberon; and she greatly enjoyed the idea of the pleasure it would give Jamie-if ever she should see Jamie again; and she wondered, too, whether the Duke of the Tirol knew the story-which even at some moments amused Jean.
- tremolo Sufficient investigations have not been made to make the matter certain, but tremolo , trembling of the vocal organs, and muscular stiffness, or unnatural tension, seem to go together.
- troll And swift in my youth, I leap to bind fast the troll , the cunning male, and awaken a maid from her sleep.
- tumble No, and there will be no one to tumble down rocks upon us and shut us in, or think they did, as happened before.
- tumor This tumor is most frequently found upon the shoulder of cattle.
- tumour Then he saw him pinch up the skin above the tumour with his left hand.
- tumult Then the door below closed, shutting out the tumult , and footsteps were heard on the stairs.
- turmoil Only the turmoil of the river came faintly up to them.
- turtle Good thing you don't, for you might have something to say about him that is not pleasant, and though the old man and I are not turtle doves just now, I'm bound to stand up for him for the sake of old times.
- Cumuli Following the instincts of her thought, Gabrielle could either enter the solitude of a narrow space, seeing naught but the thick green and the blue of the sky above the tree-tops, or she could hover above a glorious prospect, letting her eyes follow those many-shaded green lines, from the brilliant colors of the foreground to the pure tones of the horizon on which they lost themselves, sometimes in the blue ocean of the atmosphere, sometimes in the cumuli that floated above it.
- Tumors Tumors are abnormal masses of tissue.
158 words made from the letters TURMOLI
5 letter words made from TURMOLI:ilmor, imrul, itrol, lirot, litro, lorum, lotru, milor, milot, milou, miluo, mirto, mitro, mitul, motru, motul, mouli, moult, muito, multi, murli, murti, mutli, otium, outil, ritmo, rolim, roumi, timor, timur, tirol, tomur, toumi, triol, trium, tulio, tumor, tuomi, turim, ulimo, ultor, utrio, utrom.
3 letter words made from TURMOLI:ilo, imo, iou, lir, lit, lot, luo, mil, mit, mol, mot, mri, mut, oil, olm, oui, out, rim, rio, rit, rom, rot, rum, rut, tiu, tom, tor, tri, trm, tum, ult, url, uro.
4 letter words made from TURMOLI:itmo, itum, iuml, limo, liro, liut, loir, loti, loum, lour, lout, ltor, luit, luri, luro, milo, milt, milu, miou, miro, miur, moil, moir, molt, moul, muil, muir, mult, muro, murt, muti, muto, oium, olim, olmi, omir, omit, omul, orlu, orti, orum, otim, rimo, rimu, riot, riou, roil, rolm, rotl, roum, rout, ruml, rumo, ruto, timu, tiro, tlou, toil, tolu, toul, tour, trim, trio, trol, tuli, tulo, tumi, tumo, tuoi, tuol, tuor, turo, uitm, ulmi, ulmo, ulto, umit, umri, urmi, urmo, utor, utri.