What is the correct spelling for TURNON?
This word (Turnon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TURNON
- tannin If, as seems highly probable, these tints are due to transformation products of tannin , we may not unnaturally conclude that they will be absent where tannin has not been generated.
- tarn Yours is no bitter ride by haunted tarn or through enchanted forest-no arrowed vigil on beleagered walls.
- tarpon Ned held the point of his rod low, that it might not catch in the bushes, but his heart was up in his mouth every time the tarpon sprang in the air.
- tendon F. Lower part of the transverse muscle; f, the conjoined tendon .
- tenon The tenon is one hole in length, and the head of the standard one hole and a half in length.
- tern The name is a play on wandering albatross, while its odd migration pattern mimics that of the Arctic tern .
- ton The Indians called the prairie dog the "wish-ton-wish" because of their shrill bark. And it weighs a ton Dub A.L.E., such a son of a gun – Sharp by wale
- torn Barine had been torn at midnight from her peaceful home and her wounded lover's bedside. My heart is racing, all tattered and torn I stand here naked as the day I was born – Desert Song by def leppard
- tune Did you notice the tune I was playing when you came in?
- tuning In each of the eight compartments of this roof is painted a standing angel, playing or tuning musical instruments-most graceful and beautiful figures.
- Non They are so familiar with matter, and so continually surrounded by it, that they cannot conceive of its non-existence as possible, and scarcely think it necessary to inquire after any evidence in the case.
- Dunn "That's better," said Dan Dunn when they had left it behind them.
- DUNNO "Well-a-well, my dear, I'm sure I dunno.
- TENN Prof. G. W. Lawrence, teacher of our school at Jellico, Tenn ., a gentleman of quiet and unobtrusive manners, was brutally assaulted by a man of that place, and was shot in three places; one ball entered the wrist and followed up the arm, coming out near the shoulder, a second went into the back of the shoulder, and a third is probably lodged in the lungs.
- cantonments This, however, was prevented by an outbreak of yellow fever, which made it necessary to send the troops into cantonments for several months.
- ropelike A heavy, ropelike cord with large silk tassels attached the picture to its hook, and the cord was twisted, as if some one had turned the picture about without stopping to readjust it.
39 words made from the letters TURNON
4 letter words made from TURNON:nonu, norn, noun, nout, nuno, nuon, onur, ourn, rout, runo, runt, ruto, torn, toun, tour, tuno, tuor, turn, turo, utor.
3 letter words made from TURNON:not, nun, nut, out, ron, rot, run, rut, ton, tor, tun, urn, uro.
5 letter words made from TURNON:nutro, runon, torun, turno, turon, urton.