What is the correct spelling for TUSEDAYS?
This word (Tusedays) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TUSEDAYS
- seats The members commenced quietly to leave their seats and to retire to the cloak-rooms.
- stays "Hunter," Thorne replied dryly, "invariably stays at home."
- testis Because of the seed's close resemblance to the kidney, as well as to the male testis, the Egyptians made it an object of sacred worship, and would not partake of it as food.
- tuesday We have our class exercises on Tuesday evening.
- cedars He was passing a gloomy looking house set considerably off the road, surrounded by doleful firs and funereal cedars.
- today's You have the right, after capturing the temple for us, to take for the Sarci the post of honour in today's battle.
- TREADS As her cavalier handed her from her chariot up the red-carpeted steps she moved as one who treads enchanted ground.
- SODAS The party of Englishmen, by reason of the unlimited number of brandy-and-sodas which their comrade in the check suit had ordered for them, were more or less noisy, laughing a good deal.
- TEATS In purchasing new cows see that they come from a herd where the teats and udder are sound.
- Tuesdays That became impossible and tiresome, and was narrowed down to four Tuesdays, perhaps, in one month; that resolved itself into one or two five-o'clock teas; and then again, if a lady got lame or lazy or luxurious, even the last easy method of receiving her friends became too onerous, and cards were left or sent in an envelope.
- Saturdays They "received" at home, too; and her Ladyship's Saturdays were about the most exclusive of all Parisian receptions.
- Thursdays Ridgett, of course, could not be expected to know that they were always wound on Thursdays.
- outstays Who does not prevent the hour of love, outstays the time; for to be dully punctual is too slow.
- tasters But it is no wonder, for I have had in my family, on my father's side, the two best wine-tasters that have been known in La Mancha for many a long year, and to prove it I'll tell you now a thing that happened them.
- dusters 6. Wash and dry the dusters.
- testers The workers, however sectional, have some place in the text of the great book of life, but such mere testers and tasters of existence have hardly a place even in the gloss, though it be printed in the most microscopic diamond.