What is the correct spelling for TUTTED?
This word (Tutted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TUTTED
- dotted His nose and mouth were big, and big freckles dotted his face-yes, and a big heart, as his mother very well knew.
- rutted Then they were past, trotting along a frosty, rutted country road.
- tufted They form an unusual feast to eyes sated with looking into the depths of forests, at towering stems of trees, and at tufted crowns of foliage.
- Butted The roustabout, no stranger to this kind of fighting, butted him in the open mouth with the top of his head, then struck again, savagely, at the stomach.
- Gutted The safe was gutted and the money divided among the men.
- Jutted She was standing on a little pier which jutted rather far out into the lake.
- dystopic Main article: List of Dogs: Bullets & Carnage characters Dogs is set in a dystopic European city where violence, crime, genetic manipulation and other scientific brutalities have become common.