What is the correct spelling for TVICE?
This word (Tvice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TVICE
- advice At all events I'll be glad to have some advice .
- device From the lives of such we learn that love is nature's device for taking us out of ourselves, and making us truly social creatures.
- devise Everything that two frightened creatures could devise we attempted, in order to restore her; but it seemed to me an age before any sign of life returned.
- dice One morning he and his partner provided themselves with some dice and several hundred dollars in gold coin.
- novice "For a novice you say some very nice things," she answered, laughing softly.
- trace For instance, if a girl brings it in, she may require the value of it in goods; that is a separate transaction, finished at once, and there is no more trace of it.
- trice He rode from her, straight and massive in the saddle, up the slope among the big-boled trees, and in a trice out of sight.
- truce At dawn the enemy put up a flag of truce and a party of them came out and gently lifted the wounded into their own trench.
- twice Twice he stopped long enough to ask a question or two.
- vice We civilized people no longer know what play is, and regard the desire to play as something abnormal-a form of vice .