What is the correct spelling for TWAHT?
This word (Twaht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TWAHT
- await After breakfast he seated himself in the family parlor to await events.
- swat Cautiously he alighted and began to crawl-swat!
- tact Edwin Green said nothing, but he thought: "Mrs. Brown's tact and kindness are never failing."
- taft But both the President and Judge Taft believed our duty required us to prepare the Islands for self-government first.
- tart Tart are they to the taste, like the crab-apples which abound in the hedges.
- tat Boers on the sky-line at two thousand yards-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat half a dozen times repeated; Boers galloping to cover; one-yes, by Jupiter!
- taut Otherwise it was still, a deep and taut and somehow waiting stillness.
- TWA What's the guid o' twa whaur ane only need be, an' baith hae to fecht for themsel's?
- twain Now he was a brave man and a sensible, an elder experienced in affairs, so he fetched a cord and bringing forth the three, questioned us twain of our case.
- TWAS Soon after their return, Mrs. Cameron said, in speaking of Fanny, "that 'twas quite doubtful whether Frank would marry her or not.