What is the correct spelling for TWAIL?
This word (Twail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TWAIL
- tail Whoever is hit by that tail will find himself full of those little spears and will take care never to go near Prickly Porky again. Went to kill a snail; The best man among them Durst not touch her tail; She put out her horns – The Tailors And The Snail (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- tall Among them was a tall powerful Kafir, who had been evidently treated to a glass of something stronger than water. She'll grow to love the tender roses, Lilies fair, the iris tall. And then in fall, her bit of earth Will freeze and kill them all. – A Bit Of Earth by Unknown Author
- tamil As for example: one morning two babies wandered round the Prayer-room, and, discovering passion-flowers within reach, eagerly begged for them in Tamil.
- teal Cast them not down when the pool is grey, And the teal no more sail two and two With their breasts above one shadow.
- toil "But the toil was well worth while.
- towel She took out from it a small bundle pinned up in a towel, then, calling Rosalie to her side, she drew out the pins one by one, and opened it.
- trail They spent a wonderful day together, following the trail Judy had taken the day before, the morning at St. Cloud, with luncheon later on at Versailles.
- trial The day had been a trial to every sense.
- twain For, after all, this lucky sixpence had buoyed up his spirits; he was not so entirely certain he would miss, if anything like a fair chance presented itself; and he knew that if that chance did offer, he would bring all that was in him to bear on the controlling of his nerves-he would not breathe-his life would be concentrated on the small cleft of the rifle-if his heart cracked in twain the instant after the trigger was pulled.
- twill In May a young gentleman in a high hat and a suit of exquisite gray twill cut with a long frock coat, appeared at the Hotel Sands-and took the bridal suite on the second floor.
- twirl But in a place like this with Frank whipping his tops-he whips them, while you just twirl them-someone is wanted who will listen to people, and see that they are left alone.
- wail He sat on a stone wail and lit a pipe.
- wall "Being on the top of a wall, or up in a tree.
- Tali Head of Government-Governor Peter Tali COLEMAN (since 20 January 1989); Lieutenant Governor Galea'i POUMELE (since NA 1989)
- Til Wha am I to lippen til, gien no to thee, my ain father an' mither an' gran'father an' a' body in ane, for thoo giedst me them a'!
- TWA There's room for twa abreist in't-ance ye're in!"
- Diwali They worship their ancestors at Diwali, making offerings of cooked food, kusha grass and lamps made of dough at the river-side.