What is the correct spelling for TWATCH?
This word (Twatch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWATCH
- teach Not only tongues of the apostles teach Lessons of love and light, but these expanding And sheltering boughs with all their leaves implore, And say in language clear as human speech, – St. John's, Cambridge by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- thatch Burn this thatch Ball this snatch – Scratch by elysian fields
- twitch Amusement heaven at the flick of a switch Instead of a lathe, I busy my fingers nowadays By scoring goals with the gentlest twitch – Leisure by XTC
- watch Black I'll make your man watch Now don't stop tick top and chicks flop Cos my jeans fit to my crotch – Cherry Pop by Olivia
- witch And streight he vanisht in a Cloud of Pitch, Such as unto the Sabboth bears the Witch . – Tom May's Death by Andrew Marvell
- twitchy It was there just because some of the boys had taken a dislike to it; in fact it was a priggish hat, and as Gobelot had a twitchy sort of a face that would work well under feelings of surprise and resentment, they thought they would like to watch him, from the first moment when he would miss his hat, to the last when he would discover its whereabouts.