What is the correct spelling for TWELE?
This word (Twele) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWELE
- dowel Be sure every piece is in its proper position before driving in the brads and then be positive that no brad is being driven at a point where the dowel must be free to move in the hole.
- dwell However, she was not anxious to dwell upon the subject, and soon changed it. Party (?) 17's where I dwell Stale (?) on my shelf I'm fellin' as if I'm in hell Yea soon I be bailed – Where Da Killaz Hang by three 6 mafia
- dweller To you, dweller in the city, there is no pause; hence the low attention-value.
- tale It is a sad tale , unfortunately for me very true, which some persons are cruel enough to consider very amusing.
- tell Mrs. Dennison, can you tell me?"
- tile If drain tile can be obtained at a reasonable price, it should be used even in fields that have an abundance of stone.
- towel She bathed her face and hands; she rubbed her cheeks with a towel , determined to bring some vestige of colour back; she took down her hair.
- Tole "Well, I's tole you mo' dan once o' de lammins an' de bashins Ou' Wolf's had afore dat, an' he's been knock pretty sick in his time.
- Tel The Tel el-Amarna letters also mention vessels of gold or blocks of precious stone sent as presents or as objects of exchange to the Pharaoh by the King of Babylon, by the King of Mitanni, by the King of the Hittites, and by other princes.