What is the correct spelling for TWELEV?
This word (Twelev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWELEV
- delve He also informed her that a ring made of gold, which he himself had mined deep in the mountain's heart, was on the way to her -that his own hands had helped to fashion the rude circlet-and that it was significant of the truth that he sought her not from the vantage ground of wealth, but because of a manly devotion that would lead him to delve in a mine or work in a shop for her, rather than live a life of luxury with any one else in the world.
- dwell She did not dwell on her adventures.
- dweller Maybe the Dweller in the Place of the Snake hath been visited by one from the forest.
- towel He tossed the towel back through the open door.
- twelfth In the eleventh and twelfth centuries it was the burial-place of the kings of Norway.
- twelve A little more than twelve hours ago I did not know that either of you were in the land of the living.
- twill But twill persevere until the work Is wholly finished, or till I sink down Surprised by death, that unexpected guest, Who waits for no man's leisure, but steps in, Unasked and unannounced, to put a stop To all our occupations and designs.
- twilled In drilling or any other twilled goods, several harnesses have to be used because the warp thread is not lowered directly in line with the one preceding, but diagonally.
- twirler 21. Twirler of the sphere.
- toweled He screamed from the moment he emerged and Alan tipped him over and toweled him gently dry and he didn't stop for an entire year.
- twelves Every resonant quarter was anticipated up to the blow, without averting its murderous abruptness; and an executioner Midnight that sounded, in addition to the reiterated quarters, four and twenty ringing hammerstrokes, with the aching pause between the twelves , left them the prey of the legions of torturers which are summed, though not described, in the title of a sleepless night.
- towels There's two towels a week allowed, and that I consider liberal."