What is the correct spelling for TWELF?
This word (Twelf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWELF
- dowel e. , from acquiring any new bend or twist when the parts are glued up. In joining boards to form large pieces of glued-up work, like table tops, it is customary to strengthen the joints by means of dowel pins.
- dwell We dwell not here to build us boures, And halles for pleasure and good cheare: But halles we build for us and ours, To dwell in then whilst we are here. Alone in her apartment she'd dwell Till the man of her dreams come to break the spell – Another Day by Paul McCartney
- towel And so when sir Dinas went out a-hunting she slipped down by a towel , and took with her two brachets, and so she yede to the knight that she loved, and he her again.
- twelfth At Gretton in Northamptonshire, the north aisle was built soon after the beginning of the twelfth century: the south aisle followed twenty or thirty years later.
- twelve There are at least twelve different ones.
- twill In heaven thereâ€™ll be no toil without repay; No building for a brief, ephemeral day; For all the joys that prophets old have told â€™Twill take the endless ages to unfold.
- twirl I twirl my broom in your tired brain When you're tight in sleep up-curled, Then scatter the stuff in a soot-like rain Over the edge of the world.
- wolf It was the great white wolf .
- wolfe "Stand off," said Wolfe , "my blood is up!
- wolff Sir Henry Wolff had been there from the beginning.
- Dwelt We have already dwelt upon the resemblance between the sun and the stars.
- twelves Written by Mr. Clifford Esq; Twelves .
- towels Could you get me a couple of towels ?