What is the correct spelling for TWELV?
This word (Twelv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWELV
- delve For the family inclined to delve in the soil, a definite saving can be accomplished by tending a vegetable garden, raising small fruits and berries, and even maintaining a hen roost.
- dowel Traditionally a broomstick was used, hence the name, but the modern variant is a lightweight plastic knitting needle or smooth wooden craft dowel .
- dwell In the ruins of Tresmalouen dwell the Courils. Domain of the damned is where I will dwell I bid you welcome - welcome to hell – Thou Shalt Forever Suffer by Ablaze My Sorrow
- towel Wash all the pieces in cold water, and then wipe them dry, with a clean towel .
- twelfth This tower was finished towards the end of the third quarter of the twelfth century.
- twelve Towards twelve there was a ring.
- Dwelt Early in August, 1866, the Doctor came to the country of Mponda, a chief who dwelt near the Lake Nyassa.
- twelves Scrambling up to rail level, the Sergeant saw with content that his emissaries bore on their shoulders between them two new pine "two-by-twelves."
- towels Two towels old, and soft.