What is the correct spelling for TWERL?
This word (Twerl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWERL
- dowel The sharp corners are now planed away, and the roughly formed dowel is driven through a steel dowel plate, Fig. 190, by the aid of a heavy hammer, thus giving the necessary roundness and finish to the dowel s.
- dwell She can either dwell with us, or, if she would rather, we can find her a cottage hard by. No palace to the clouds did swell, Each humble princesse then did dwell – Love Made In The First Age. To Chloris. by Richard Lovelace
- teal Mr. Boltwood offered judicious remarks upon the migratory habits of circuses, and the vision of the Galahad of the Teal bug was thoroughly befogged by parental observations, till Claire returned from youthful romance to being a sensible Boltwood, and decided that after all, Milt was not a lord of the sky-painted mountains.
- tell "She didn't tell me.
- towel "Give me that towel , Dave.
- tower There sounded one note from the church tower a couple of hundred yards away.