What is the correct spelling for TWEVLE?
This word (Twevle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWEVLE
- defile I would not again defile myself by the garb of folly; not again would I incur the shame of playing the Fool for the amusement of others.
- dwell But that is our business, on that we won't dwell We make records for you to look, listen, and tell – Livin' Like Hustlers (G-Mixx) by above the law
- swivel The "swivel eye"-the left-was towards me as she held the patient's right arm, and it was almost continuously turned in my direction, whereas I felt convinced that she was really looking straight before her, though, of course, her right eye was invisible to me.
- towel "During her stay of three weeks she had no towel given to her, and only one clean sheet was furnished.
- travel O long dream-travel of the soul!
- traveler I paid them for their help by treating their sick and my fellow traveler gave them practical advice in the management of their agriculture.
- trifle That is but a trifle .
- twaddle Had K'dunk been a German choir-leader he could not have so promptly and perfectly expressed his opinion of the wretched twaddle .
- twelve "I make it just ten minutes past twelve .
- twiddle Three seconds later the colonel and the major had climbed out of the bomber, leaving Dawson and Farmer to twiddle their fingers.
- twirler It was not long, however, before the anxious crowd, and the visiting team as well, began to realize that the mute twirler had something more than speed.
- twirly He drew from his jacket pocket a somewhat worn note and unfolded the dainty paper with its characteristic twirly handwriting.