What is the correct spelling for TWICES?
This word (Twices) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWICES
- twice Every girl has kissed him once or twice. Every girl in Venice is in love with Casanova. As long as Casanova pays her price. Every girl in Venice is expecting Casanova. – Every Girl in Venice by Unknown Author
- twins Snarf, me, and the twins. My favorite feline is the one who wore cheetah skins. – I'm Lion-O by relient k
- Voices And you'll never hear their voices And you'll never see their faces – Two Suns In The Sunset by pink floyd
- twines Their brother, who is older than they are, stands up in the swing; he twines his arms round the cords to hold himself fast, for in one hand he has a little cup, and in the other a clay-pipe.
- traces I bared my soul to the golden traces went to the forest of the holy places – If I Only Knew by Tom Jones
- vices Digging through the vices I don't know where the inside is – Hammer & A Stone by seven mary three
- twirls "See now-" for Puck had darted towards Reginald with delight expressed in a series of twists and twirls and low sounds of affection, as he ran hither and thither round Reginald.
- twigs He had no axe, but he tore off an armful or two of the thinner branches, with the twigs attached to them, to form a bed, and then, crawling down to the river, filled his smoke-blackened can and came back wearily to make a fire.
- twinges "Off and on-nasty sort of twinges .
45 words made from the letters TWICES
3 letter words made from TWICES:cis, cst, cwt, ect, est, etc, ice, ies, sec, set, sew, sic, sit, tec, tic, tie, wei, wet, wit.
5 letter words made from TWICES:ciste, cites, cseti, icest, stice, tices, twice, weist, wiest, wites.
4 letter words made from TWICES:cite, ices, icse, scet, sect, site, siwe, stew, ties, twse, weis, weit, west, wets, wise, wits.