What is the correct spelling for TWIGES?
This word (Twiges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIGES
- twice Twice they found the line as they had left it.
- twig "But," said Tom, "will you give me leave to get me a twig ?"
- twiggy At 10,000 feet Abies Webbiana commences, with a close undergrowth of a small twiggy holly.
- twins Here come the twins !
- wages That costs money, and wages are 'way higher here than they are back East.
- Tigers "I think," said Robin, reflectively, "that now I will hunt for the lion and the tigers on the stairs-" "Bring him into my room until his bedtime," said Miss Monogue, laughing.
- Twigged "Yes, I twigged that-and then the mealy-mouthed, filthy hag came over me.
- twines He twines his arms more closely around her.
- twits She wuzn't a smooth spinner and there would be thick bunches in her yarn and thin streaks; she called 'em gouts and twits .
- SWIGS Enough, enough, rare Sibyl, sing us These runes no more, thy beverage bring us, And quickly fill the goblet to the brim; This drink may by my friend be safely taken: Full many grades the man can reckon, Many good swigs have entered him.
- tweaks Tweaks me by the nose?
- twiners One of these is the finding of a support, and this is common to twiners and tendrils.
- twirls Rohritz placidly twirls his moustache, and remarks, as he rises from table, that he will strap up his mackintosh.
- twigs Stas had observed on the previous days that Kali understood how to stir up a fire with wet twigs , so it occurred to him to order the negro to descend and try whether he would not succeed this time.
- twinges Or what could be more unexpected than the tracing of our rheumatic aches and twinges to the root canals of the teeth!
44 words made from the letters TWIGES
4 letter words made from TWIGES:egis, gets, gist, igwe, segi, sieg, site, siwe, stew, swig, ties, twig, twse, weis, weit, west, wets, wigs, wise, wits.
3 letter words made from TWIGES:est, get, ies, ige, set, sew, sit, teg, tie, wei, wet, wig, wit.
5 letter words made from TWIGES:geits, gites, steig, stieg, sweig, tiegs, tiges, twigs, weist, wiest, wites.