What is the correct spelling for TWIIN?
This word (Twiin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIIN
- taiwan conventional long form: none conventional short form: Taiwan local long form: none local short form: T'ai-wan former: Formosa
- tin Martin, do you know that boy?
- twain She had given the ring to her goldsmiths twain , Who smiled, as they handed it back again.
- twin Here's its twin brother, Phil!
- twine The twine fell from the spinster's mouth.
- twinge The thought of his mission gave Driscoll an ironic twinge .
- twins "We are twins ," he said simply, "and however greatly we are separated, we have one and the same body, as we had at our birth.
- Towing It made out to sea with remarkable speed for so clumsy-looking a monster, towing the heavy boat and its inmates after it with the ease of a horse pulling a toy carriage!
- tween Mike McGranaghan of The Aisle Seat scored the film one and 1⁄2 out of four, said: "A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song is like a movie version of iCarly or Victorious or any of those other tween girl shows that combine broad physical humor, mild expressions of pubescent sexuality and fantasies of becoming famous".