What is the correct spelling for TWIINS?
This word (Twiins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIINS
- twain Now the wife of the Count when she saw them both going together, fell to asking which of the two was her husband and said: "I know well the raiment of these twain , but I wot not which is Amile."
- twine The garlands of flowers, which Gorgo herself had helped some damsels of her acquaintance to twine for the temple of Isis, lay in a heap-the steward had told her that the venerable sanctuary was to be closed and surrounded by soldiers.
- twins Nurse will tell you," said the twins , too eagerly indignant to notice or pity their sister's distress; and Eleanor followed their advice.
- wins It is not in the laboratories of physiology that man wins high social positions.
- twines As the earliest word learnt and clung to by the child, it twines itself with the heart-strings of the man even to his latest day.
- TINS They have progressed from candles stuck in bully-beef tins to electric reading-lamps.
- WAINS Little troops of mounted men, pony drawn wains, knots of running figures were fleeing from the city through the opposite gates.