What is the correct spelling for TWIMNS?
This word (Twimns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIMNS
- thank Hunsa tipped his gorilla body forward from where it rested on his heels as he sat, and his lowering eyes were sullen with impatience: Chief Ajeet, he snarled, think you that we can rob the seth of his treasure without an outcry-and if there is an outcry, that he will not go back to those of his caste in Poona, and when trouble is made, think you that the Dewan will thank us for the bungling of this?
- thing "I can fix the thing up for you while you are lying right here.
- things We have no use for things like that on the 'Golden Land.
- times On his statue there, according to Poseidonius, these verses are written: "This monument, O stranger, doth enshrine Marcellus, of the famous Claudian line, Who seven times was consul, and in fight His country's foes o'erthrew and put to flight."
- twins For the first time since the war began and with it their wanderings, the twins felt completely happy.