What is the correct spelling for TWINCE?
This word (Twince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINCE
- twice Love kicks you once or twice. But when you pay the price, – Love Isn't Everything by Unknown Author
- twine Why, I've bought rope and twine from your father for three years!
- twined Adorned like a leaf-woven arbor Stood its old-fashioned gate; and within upon each cross of iron Hung was a fragrant garland, new twined by the hands of affection.
- twinge Rick felt a twinge of conscience.
- twins It was these twins of fate whom fate put in love with the same teasing girl.
- wince "And how long is it, Mr. Brute MacNair-" was it fancy, or did the man wince at the emphasis of the name?
- twines Then he took the warm living heart while it yet leapt and quivered and sobbed; and he held it with a trembling hand, and tied it by the red twines of silk about it to her feet, staining their whiteness.
38 words made from the letters TWINCE
4 letter words made from TWINCE:cent, cinw, cite, enic, inec, iten, newt, nice, tecn, tine, twin, weit, wine.
5 letter words made from TWINCE:centi, cient, twice, twine, wenti, wince.
3 letter words made from TWINCE:cwt, ect, ent, etc, ice, nec, net, new, nit, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, wei, wen, wet, win, wit.