What is the correct spelling for TWINGS?
This word (Twings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINGS
- twins With corn in the field and wheat in the bins, I was, oh Lord, the father of twins. – Kisses Sweeter Than Wine by Peter Paul And Mary
- wings That with stir of feet and wings (In the sun or under shade, Upon bough or grassy blade) And with busy revellings, – Kitten And Falling Leaves, The by William Wordsworth
- twines When contracted, the pinnules are pressed against the arms, and the arms themselves shut against one another, so that the whole looks like a swash made up of a few long, coarse twines .
- swings You nod in an acknowledgement of your frequent mood swings Yeah, what good's an acknowledgement, it still don't change things – A New Arrangement by bright eyes
- twigs Still, as you suggested, I wouldn't grasp its message until one night I sat in the bluff and heard the birch twigs whispering while you rested in the wagon.
- twinges Mrs. Pasmer philosophised the case with a clearness and a courage which gave her husband a series of twinges analogous to the toothache, for a man naturally shrinks from such bold realisations.