What is the correct spelling for TWINNS?
This word (Twinns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINNS
- twin Say they in,) and maybe devil be up and get one my of friends. Twenty-twin, twin, (and then I bust out the pen and the pad) – Dayz Of Our Livez by bone thugs-n-harmony
- twine From one to three plants are put in a pile and tied with binding twine .
- twins Did you ever hear the story of the johnstone twins, As like each other as two new pins – The Council Chamber by Unknown Author
- wings Graced with the trout-flies' curious wings, Which serve for watchet ribbonings. – THE FAIRY TEMPLE; OR, OBERON'S CHAPEL by Robert Herrick
- Wines The vineyards of Tournus produce good wines.
- wins It's a sad affair because nobody ever wins Down the fire escape I'll meet you by the bins – Not Suprised by kaiser chiefs
- twines But I will stake, Seeing you are so mad, what you yourself Will own more priceless far- two beechen cups By the divine art of Alcimedon Wrought and embossed, whereon a limber vine, Wreathed round them by the graver's facile tool, Twines over clustering ivy-berries pale.