What is the correct spelling for TWINTS?
This word (Twints) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINTS
- twins The first year there were twins .
- twists The predilection of the author for sudden turns and twists of situation, his neglect to make his plots and characters acceptable and conceivable as wholes, appear indeed everywhere, even in what I have no doubt in calling his real masterpiece by far, the fine tragi-comedy of A New Way to Pay Old Debts.
- taints The same practice was adopted by the crews of the Pandora's boats; but the doctor observes, that 'this wetting their bodies with salt water is not advisable, if protracted beyond three or four days, as, after that time, the great absorption from the skin that takes place, taints the fluids with the bitter part of salt water, so that the saliva becomes intolerable in the mouth.
- twines The single strand yarn for material from the spinners was coming to the Twist Frame to be turned into twines and fishing lines.
- winds Doubt and hesitation flew to the winds , and to make her his own became the sole aim and object of his life.
- wants Yes, he wants her, too!
- tints The air was filled with a thousand odours; the brilliant colouring of the western heavens was contrasted with the more sober but varied tints of the rich country.