What is the correct spelling for TWINTY?
This word (Twinty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINTY
- dainty Her head, set off by her dainty white gown, suggested a rich, rare blossom.
- taint Nor ever Winter shall his snowy shroud Lay on the clay-cold body of our bliss;- This Love of ours, ardent and glad and proud, Pure of disease's taint and age's cloud, Shall die the young and glorious thing it is!
- tint Colour, tint of clouds, their soft or hard look, their outline, size, height, direction, all vary rapidly, yet each is significant.
- trinity The subject of the nature of the divine Trinity had early given rise to discussion.
- twenty She was older now-nearly twenty .
- twin The boys looked another way, the twin cousins hung their heads.
- twine It is made by laying bushy hemlock twigs around a light handle, winding them firmly with strong twine or moose wood bark, and chopping off the ends of the twigs evenly.
- twined Wolf's hair I found twined in the red-gold ring: wolfish is the way we on our errand ride."
- twinge "Oh, yes, just a twinge or two when the weather changes.