What is the correct spelling for TWINZ?
This word (Twinz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINZ
- twain In a Great Judgment of Souls which of the twain would be among the Elect?
- twice Once, twice she opened her lips to speak.
- twin What did her brother know-her own twin brother?
- twine At this juncture the elder boy walked in triumphantly holding up a dried herring tied to the end of a yard or so of twine .
- twined "Yes, you are," and Nance twined her little arms around his neck.
- twinge And with a twinge he reflected they might say the same thing about Evanthia, if they knew it all.
- twins Our real and our ideal are not twins .
- Towing He had had long struggles with the engine, towing it out with him to the ship and working on it while the men loaded the barges.
- Twink "Twink," said Chubbins, gravely, "how do you like it?"
- wins It's more often the best lawyer wins than the best side of the case.
- twines I seek not to behold the future, but I see not in this world my kingdom, for the rose blossoms I pluck from out the hedge-rows fall; and it is their thorn branch that ever within my hands twines into a crown."
- TINS Sift the dry materials, mix with the eggs and milk, beat hard, and bake in muffin-tins in a quick oven.
- twiners The Morning-Glory and most twiners move around from left to right like the hands of a clock, but a few turn from right to left.
- twinges We all are granted glimpses of our imperfections, perhaps in the form of twinges of conscience, or dreams, or as you would say in the form of hazy memories inherited from earlier imperfect lives.