What is the correct spelling for TWIRP?
This word (Twirp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIRP
- tarp The tarp , as I have said, should measure 6 x 16. If of canvas, do not get it too heavy, as then it will be stiff and hard to handle.
- tip She'll do anything if you give her a small tip .
- trip No. I want to make good this trip .
- twerp Trask remembered him as an insufferable young twerp , but he seemed to be a good shipyard man.
- twice She had started to say what was in her heart, to tell him that he had saved the colt for her twice , and that she would never forget it.
- twig Mattawa went out, and soon afterwards Nasmyth, whose clothes were now partly dry, lay down, dressed as he was, in his twig -packed bunk, with his pipe in his hand.
- twill Here she was settled under the lee of a machine-happily the shadow-side, for the sun was warm-and the white foam of the undertow was guilty of a tremendous glare-the one the people who can't endure the seaside get neuralgia from-and Sally was going to come out of the second machine directly in the Turkey-twill knickers, and find her way through the selvage-wave and the dazzle, or get knocked down and have to try back.
- twin At the same instant the twin radar-screens flashed bright all over.
- twine This year it is expected that twine will be substituted for wire, thus removing one great objection.
- twirl At that moment Morton entered, looking weary and discontented; but, seeing his father's peculiar look, he checked the words he was about to say, and watched his face as he gave his handkerchief another flourish, replaced it, and took his cane from his left hand to twirl it gracefully.
- twit "No, because I wasn't going to twit Jeremiah with being only step.
- warp Wyndham stopped on board to steer while Marston went in the gig, and the sun touched the horizon when he began to uncoil a heavy warp .
- Twila This Week in Louisiana Agriculture, or TWILA, is an agricultural television series produced by the Louisiana Farm Bureau Federation.
- twirly Place him there upon a seat where he will feel secure; none of your twirly , rickety stools.