What is the correct spelling for TWIRRLING?
This word (Twirrling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIRRLING
- drilling Barbara knew something about oil, for she had watched the drilling of every one of those shallow wells that had kept her in college, and what is more, she knew most of the property owners in this part of the state.
- toweling At my exclamation one of the Halbersons left off toweling and came over to join me.
- towering Nor had he seen any sign of habitation where he might go for help, nothing except the towering endless yellow stone wall which he had been following for more than half an hour.
- trailing A moment later they heard her trailing down the hall.
- trilling For a man of sensitive honour there could be no trilling in such a matter as this with a girl in Alma Frothingham's position.
- Trolling Sam busied himself with the trolling-spoon, but as soon as the last canoe was well beyond hearing he burst out: "Dick, did you notice the Chippewa?"
- Twaddling He arrays himself as it were in his victory, enthrones himself in his foolishness, triumphs in his senseless twaddling.
- Twirling Twirling the little red cap around on her forefinger, a brilliant thought struck her.
- twiddling After a while my wife guessed what was wrong-I used to make up such poor twiddling pretences.
- trawling Cod and haddock are taken here in small amounts by trawling .
61 words made from the letters TWIRRLING
5 letter words made from TWIRRLING:gilin, gitin, glint, gwili, gwilt, intil, iring, ngiti, rigil, tingl, tngri, tring, twing, twirl, winti, wrigl, wring.
4 letter words made from TWIRRLING:gilt, girl, girr, girt, giti, grin, grit, gwil, iing, ingi, inti, iwrg, liir, ling, lini, lint, lnwr, ring, riri, ting, tiri, trig, twig, twin, wiig, wilt, wing, wiri, writ.
3 letter words made from TWIRRLING:gin, lii, lin, lir, lit, nig, nil, nit, rig, rit, tin, tri, wig, win, wit.