What is the correct spelling for TWISING?
This word (Twising) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWISING
- teasing You've been fine, I've been bleeding I'll have to wait my turn Your respect I'll earn No more joking or teasing – Reason For Living by westlife
- twisting He saw her raise her candle and turn her head in various ways, her eyes fixed on her twisting image.
- Twigging Father will be tearing his hair and twigging the whole Savoy force by the ears."
- Twinging Mrs. Eyrecourt's little twinging eyes suddenly became still and steady.
- Twining "'By the twining tendrils of their affections you can sway 'em to and fro,' as the poet said, speaking of women.
- Twirling This intake delivered them from bleak realities to that of twirling and dizzy children while fantasies stepped forward as emperors of the spinning domain.
- Twitting "But everybody's twitting me with being a lazy good-for-nothing, Sara, and I can't stand it!
- tensing Arcot nodded, and unconsciously tensing , he closed the switch.
51 words made from the letters TWISING
3 letter words made from TWISING:gin, nig, nit, sin, sit, tin, wig, win, wit.
4 letter words made from TWISING:gisi, gist, giti, iing, ingi, ings, inst, inti, nisi, nits, sign, sing, snit, swig, ting, twig, twin, wigs, wiig, wing, wins, wits.
5 letter words made from TWISING:gisin, gitin, ignis, ising, ngiti, ngsit, sinig, sinti, sitin, sting, swing, tings, tisin, tsing, twigs, twing, twins, wings, winti, wisin.