What is the correct spelling for TWISINTG?
This word (Twisintg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWISINTG
- disinter It is necessary that we shall disinter her remains, and that you shall behold in how pitiable a state the object of your love is.
- twang The moment dinner was over, Joel came forward, going through with one of his wonderful bows, and exclaiming, with his peculiar nasal twang , "Now you don't say this is you.
- twenty At the beginning of this year I should have been married exactly twenty years.
- twined A few strings of green moss were twined round the outside to assist in concealment.
- twist Had the war brought out a twist in his father's brain?
- twisted There are two of them, you see, and they are twisted together.
- twister "Well, now," he began, after opening his mouth twice and shutting it without sound, "folks may say what they like o' your wits, Uncle, an' talk o' your looks bein' against 'ee, as they do; but you've a-put a twister , this time, an' no mistake."
- twisting It might be, also, that this twisting of judgment comes from a person having been, in some past time, subjected to unfortunate influences.
- twisty An' as for him, he's a twisty -minded jelly-fish.
- twists If you put your stick on his head as he slips through the grass his body rolls and twists , and almost ties itself in a knot.
- wasn't I wasn't thinking about him at all.
68 words made from the letters TWISINTG
3 letter words made from TWISINTG:gin, nig, nit, sin, sit, tin, tit, tnt, wig, win, wit.
4 letter words made from TWISINTG:gisi, gist, giti, iing, ingi, ings, inst, inti, nisi, nits, sign, sing, snit, swig, ting, tint, titi, tits, tnts, twig, twin, twit, wigs, wiig, wing, wins, wits.
5 letter words made from TWISINTG:gisin, gitin, ignis, ising, isitt, ngiti, ngsit, nitti, sinig, sinti, sitin, sitti, sting, stint, swing, tings, tinti, tints, tisin, titin, titis, tsing, twigs, twing, twins, twist, twits, wings, winti, wisin.