What is the correct spelling for TWISITING?
This word (Twisiting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWISITING
- tasting Come on, let's go in and try tasting them again.
- testing And with that I pulled open a bag of matches, and fell to testing them.
- toasting A hundred happy men and women jammed the interior of the restaurant, singing to the music of the small orchestra, toasting the slogans which were all over San Hermano this night.
- twisting He turned immediately to Mr. Spokesly who sat quietly twisting his glass of whiskey on the marble table.
- visiting When he saw me he stretched out his hand with evident pleasure, thanked me for visiting him in the morning, and offered me a pipe.
- wasting I asked him if he was sure of that, and when he said he was I suggested that it would be considerably wiser to go right away and buy it instead of wasting his time and mine.
- Twitting He did not want to miss the chance of twitting her at every opportunity he could invent with having thrown away half her inheritance; but he was glad the whole thing was settled so quickly and easily.
69 words made from the letters TWISITING
3 letter words made from TWISITING:gin, iii, nig, nit, sin, sit, tin, tit, tnt, wig, win, wit.
4 letter words made from TWISITING:gisi, gist, giti, iing, ingi, ings, inst, inti, nisi, nits, sign, sing, snit, swig, ting, tint, titi, tits, tnts, twig, twin, twit, wigs, wiig, wing, wins, wits.
5 letter words made from TWISITING:gisin, gitin, ignis, ising, isitt, ngiti, ngsit, nitti, sinig, sinti, sitin, sitti, sting, stint, swing, tings, tinti, tints, tisin, titin, titis, tsing, twigs, twing, twins, twist, twits, wings, winti, wisin.