What is the correct spelling for TWITT?
This word (Twitt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWITT
- tito About 1825 the words were set to an air from Mozart's La Clemenza di Tito .
- tweet Of everything that stirs she dreameth wrong And pipes her "tweet tut" fears the whole day long.
- twilit He had known it when he was a boy; when he had chased rabbits over the moor, when he had seen the mist curling mysteriously from the sea and wrapping land and sky in a blinding curtain of grey, when he had stood on Trelennan's Jump and watched the white, savage tossing of the foam hundreds of feet below; he had sometimes fancied that he saw them, those wild bearded priests of cruelty, waiting smilingly on the silent twilit moor for victims-they had always been cruel; something terrible in the very vagueness of their outline.
- twist In that moment something told him that he would not go to law school; would never go there; that his life was about to take a twist away from everything that he had ever intended.
- twisty She even springs another one of them twisty smiles; but her head nods suggestive at the door.
- twit Roused from her abstraction by the chiding voice of Mary, and by her companions, who twit her with having fallen in love with a shadow instead of thinking only of her lover Erik, the hunter, Senta resumes her work, and to still their chatter sings them the ballad of the Flying Dutchman.
- twitter No sound was heard save the occasional twitter of the wren who was just brooding.
- watt The "watt" is the unit for measuring power.
- wit Her merry laugh and quick wit always acted upon Duncan like a tonic.
- witty Mr Clinton often said witty things like that.
- Twitted Duncan, who was a quick-tempered lad, had twitted Stephen with his father's failure, and Stephen had resented it hotly.
- DeWitt "Strange DeWitt doesn't call," Mr. Parker said.
- Witt He told Whitelocke that, by letters which he received from one of his servants in the Low Countries, he was advertised that the States had sold above twenty of their ships of war, and that his servant heard the Admiral de Witt speak of it.
- twits You seem to know the world pretty well, and yet when a fellow twits you on a little flirtation you act as though you were going to black his eyes.
- twixt Who can then distinguish Twixt their affections; or tell when hee meetes With one not common?