What is the correct spelling for TWITTE?
This word (Twitte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWITTE
- titter He hated to be made ridiculous, and a titter from the listening girls roused his temper.
- tweet All the little birds on Jaybird Street Love to hear the robin go tweet, tweet, tweet. – Rockin Robin by lolly
- twist How comes you have the youths dem turn and a twist Have dem ina the jungle like a tarzan pon a wist – Strange Things by gentleman
- twister When the others came home in the evening, Fir-twister easily saw what he had suffered, but both kept silence, and thought, "Hans also must taste some of that soup."
- witty "Your witty illusions are meant for me because I am the historian of the King of France, and gentleman of the bed-chamber to the King of Prussia.
- Witted She had been employed several times before in the same way, and had proved herself quick-witted, stout-hearted, and light-footed.
- Twitted The police were twitted with their inability to discover the thief.
- DeWitt Do you feel well, Mr. DeWitt ?