What is the correct spelling for TWIVE?
This word (Twive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIVE
- dive I came up, spluttering, to see Norah, looking very white, just preparing to dive in after me!" We're going down to the kamikaze dive Like manic moths in Chinese lanterns now We're feeling so alive – Dive by bauhaus
- drive You have enjoyed a pleasant drive , I hope?" Well, this woman I've got, she's filling me with her drive Yes, this woman I've got, she's thrillin' me with her hive – SITTING ON A BARBED WIRE FENCE by Bob Dylan
- trove I'm afraid you will find nothing more than straw or shavings in your treasure-trove, Russ.
- twee No. 1. Twee togten naar de Golf van Carpentaria.
- twelve "Let me read the first: 'Garraway's, twelve o'clock.
- twice For, after all, she's twice as kind as Aunt Sophia.
- twig On almost any trail, an ant can be found with a two-inch stem of grass, attempting to pass under a twig an inch overhead.
- twill There be some in loue haue bin, And I may commit that sinne, And if e'r I be in loue, With one of you I feare twill proue, But with which I cannot tell, So my gallant Youths farewell.
- twin Nebenchari had, it is true, praised Tachot to the noble Kassandane as the most beautiful of the twin sisters; but Amasis insisted on sending Nitetis to Persia.
- twine It was full of envelopes about the size of a two-thirds grown postal card, all addressed in the same handwriting, and all tied up in packages with grocer's soft white twine .
- twinge "This has simplified it," thought the rector; and the twinge of bitterness did him good.
- twirl "But I am not within reach," said Violet, with a twirl of the cigarette.
- twit "My dear Herr Chemist," she said in sugary tones, "you with your intellectual genius can twit us on our psychic lacks and we must fall back on the divine blood of our Great Ancestor-but would you really wish the slaves of dull toil to think it as human as their own?"
- waive "But Her Majesty will waive the right of seizing enemy's property laden on board a neutral vessel, unless it be contraband of war.
- wave And with a wave of the hand, he turned on his heel and strode away.
- wife No, I will not give you my wife !