What is the correct spelling for TWIZZER?
This word (Twizzer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWIZZER
- twice And he kissed her twice .
- twine Not a shutter was open; not a twine of smoke came forth.
- twinge He could perform such ruthless cruelties as that of hurling a page into the fire to punish his clumsiness; he could rack and stab and hang men with the least shadow of compunction or twinge of conscience, but to slay a man who professed himself to be in mortal sin was a deed too appalling even for this ruthless butcher.
- twirler He was determined to pitch his arm off before he would lower his colors to this young cub, who threatened to dethrone him as the premier twirler of the league.
- twister Well, I ain't no bronco-twister, but I reckon I could ride him a couple o' jumps.
- twitter I heard like one half asleep, as if far away, the sharp twitter of the blue bird and the tender piping of the meadow lark.
- vizier Find Mr. Gagliuffi keeps up a friendly correspondence with the Vizier of the Sheikh of Bornou.
- Tweezers Arrange the fur over all stitches by picking it free with tweezers.
- twines And the forest still reaches out and twines itself around our deepest spiritual truths: home-birth-love-prayer-death: it tries to overrun them all, to reclaim them.
- WISER "Would it not be wiser," said Verena, "if you were to tell Aunt Sophy that you have burnt your arm?
51 words made from the letters TWIZZER
3 letter words made from TWIZZER:ert, ire, ret, rit, ter, tie, tri, wei, wet, wit, wiz, ziz.
4 letter words made from TWIZZER:izet, izze, reit, reti, retz, rewi, riez, rite, ritz, rize, tier, tire, tizz, trei, weir, weit, weiz, wezi, wire, wirz, wize, writ, zeir, zeti, zier, zire, zite.
5 letter words made from TWIZZER:izzet, reitz, rietz, terzi, tizer, twier, weitz, wertz, wirtz, write, zeitz, zietz.