What is the correct spelling for TWOENTY?
This word (Twoenty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWOENTY
- dent On the twenty-first of February, Mr. Dent , of Maryland, moved the adoption of the following rule:
- talent "He is a handsome fellow; he has talent , fortune.
- tend It was introduced by Senator Conness, of California, who was alive to everything that could tend to advance the interests of the State.
- tenet Jesuits, the, their thoughts dwell on the Mississippi, 6; La Salle's connection with, 8; La Salle parts with, 9; influence exercised by, 16; want no help from the Sulpitians, 27; a change of spirit, 36, 37; their best hopes in the North and West, 37; on the Lakes, 37; labor to explore the copper mines of Lake Superior, 38; a mixture of fanaticism, 38; claimed a monopoly of conversion, 38; make a map of Lake Superior, 38; the missionary stations, 46; trading with the Indians, 47; doctrine of the Immaculate Conception a favorite tenet of, 61; greatly opposed to the establishment of forts and trading-posts in the upper country, 88; opposition to Frontenac and La Salle, 102; Frontenac's hatred of, 102; turn their eyes towards the Valley of the Mississippi, 103; no longer supreme in Canada, 104; La Salle their most dangerous rival for the control of the West, 104; masters at Quebec, 108; accused of selling brandy to the Indians, 109; accused of carrying on a fur-trade, 109, 110; comparison between the Recollets and Sulpitians and, 112; seek to establish a monopoly in the fur-trade, 114; intrigues against La Salle, 115; seek to embroil the Iroquois with the French, 115; exculpated by La Salle from the attempt to poison him, 116; induce men to desert from La Salle, 118; have a mission among the Mohawks, 118; plan against La Salle, 459; maps made by, 478.
- tent Matho had re-entered his tent .
- tenuity But its efforts, it must be acknowledged, served an excellent purpose, for with each successive whiff the figure lost more and more of its dizzy and perplexing tenuity and seemed to take denser substance.
- tint Thus Lady Cheverel noticed no change in Caterina, and it was only Mr. Gilfil who discerned with anxiety the feverish spot that sometimes rose on her cheek, the deepening violet tint under her eyes, and the strange absent glance, the unhealthy glitter of the beautiful eyes themselves.
- toned Wilfrid began; and toned an additional carelessness.
- torment Still, when we meet again, I will not torment you, I promise you.
- torrent He is sure, he declares, that the mighty torrent of Burke's eloquence will always be used in the defence of a friend.
- Towed Foam trembled at her bows like wisps of wool; She trembled as she towed.
- Towing He was towing it, as if it had been a chip!
- don't O' course they don't .
85 words made from the letters TWOENTY
3 letter words made from TWOENTY:ent, eon, neo, net, new, ney, not, now, one, owe, own, ten, tet, tnt, toe, ton, tot, tow, toy, two, wen, wet, woe, won, wto, yen, yet, yew, yon.
4 letter words made from TWOENTY:ento, enyo, etoy, etto, nett, newt, note, nowe, noye, nyet, nyte, nytt, otey, otty, owen, owne, ownt, oyen, tent, teny, teow, tety, toey, tone, tote, towe, town, toye, ttyo, tyet, tyne, tyto, wont, wyne, wyon, yeon, yeow, ynet, yont, yott.
5 letter words made from TWOENTY:ewton, notte, nowty, otten, ottey, tenty, toten, towey, towne, towny, towyn, toyen, toyne, ttynw, twyne, tynte.