What is the correct spelling for TWONS?
This word (Twons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWONS
- twin And Milly's my twin cousin, born just the same month.
- twins Here comes Two Joys, the mother of twins .
- TENS Guy and Philip got to him that night, Tarvrille came down next morning, and Martens became a debate.
- wins Helen will make any man a good wife, and whoever wins her will not be the poorer.
- twines I hallow my heart if its love twines round His heart.
- towns It can't be more than a few hours' run, for we don't stop at any towns , you know.
- twos By and by, however, he came to a part of the wood-lane where men had fallen by the score, and bodies had been covered in twos , threes, and dozens.
- tones "I remember now," she exclaimed in awe-struck tones , "wishing to be a crab so as to keep you company, and know the mystery, and I was too miserable to think about the real Wishes-and never noticed or thought about not having changed-and oh!
- TWAS Twas the old vicar's way who should be right, For the late vicar was his heart's delight, And while at church he often shakes his head To think what sermons the old vicar made, Downright and orthodox that all the land Who had their ears to hear might understand, But now such mighty learning meets his ears He thinks it Greek or Latin which he hears, Yet church receives him every sabbath day And rain or snow he never keeps away.
- DONS On this night Mr. Redmayne was in the chair, at the end of a long table; eight or ten dons were present.