What is the correct spelling for TWRIRL?
This word (Twrirl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWRIRL
- drill Steve, who had had the signals explained to him earlier, managed to get through without mistakes, but as an end he had little to do in the drill . Get ready 'cause here comes the drill And we got skill – Genocide / 418 by unwritten law
- tirol From Hanau to MUNICH I never made a stop; but after having travell'd thro' Wurtzbourg, Nurembourg, and Augsbourg arrived here last night, and propose to set out again to-morrow, and after two or three days stay at Saltzbourg shall proceed by the way of Tirol to Venice, where I beg you would not fail to let me hear from you.
- trail After following the trail , we found that it took the way along the mountains. Some kind of animal is stalkin' your trail Some weird unconformity, outside your tail – Animal by Edgar Winter
- trawl No. The trawl warp was tight.
- trial And do you think that the trial cost me, cost us no pain? How do you view your coming trial? Have your men proved it all worth while? – The Arrest by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- trill I yield to no one in my admiration of the Spanish as a spoken language, whether in its rich, sonorous, musical, and lofty style, in the mouth of a man who knows its uses, or in the soft, indolent, languid tones of a woman, broken by an occasional birdlike trill - "With wanton heed, and giddy cunning, The melting voice through mazes running"- but I do not like it as spoken by the common people of Cuba, in the streets. True and real togethers trill Considerin im the token whitey will i kill it? yes i will – Gettin' Money Boy by Lil Wyte
- troll Almost immediately after he had got down to the sea-shore the Troll came with a great whizzing and whirring, and he was much, much bigger than either of the two former ones, and he had fifteen heads.
- twill "'Twill be my joy, sweet Bet," he answered softly, "aye faith, my joy-when I have conquered thee--"
- twirl All wheel whirl waltz twirl .