What is the correct spelling for TYEP?
This word (Tyep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TYEP
- deep Saf'fron, a deep yellow. Across the calm Connecticut the hills change To violet, the veils of dusk are deep -- Earth takes her children's many sorrows calmly And stills herself to sleep. – In a Garden by Sara Teasdale
- dye Then Emer cast the web upon the floor, And stretching out her arms, red with the dye , Parted her lips with a loud sudden cry. I am thy frend.' And therwith I Gan for to wondren in my minde. `O god,' thoughte I, `that madest kinde, Shal I non other weyes dye? – House Of Fame, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- dyed At these words Cleopatra's pale cheeks were suddenly dyed with a crimson glow, and clenching her little hands she struck them together, and exclaimed with flashing eyes: "I hoped so!"
- dyer If October had been a dyer , he could not have shewn a greater variety of samples.
- tamp These sticks were used to tamp the soil or spank it down.
- tap It sounded strange to her, unlike the tap of any messenger or servant who had ever come to her house.
- tape Beneath their horrified gaze the tape -measure disappeared little by little inside Mr. Frog's mouth.
- tarp In "Setup", Castle and Beckett can be seen in a concealed tarp together after being exposed to high levels of radiation.
- temp -What were the customary badges or cognizances of De la Pole, Duke of Suffolk, executed 1450; Humphrey Duke of Gloucester, and John Duke of Bedford, Protectors, temp .
- tip What spell had come over Tip ?
- top What is at the very top ?
- trap One glimpse of this sea-burst tumbled me out of the carriage, sketch-trap in hand.
- trip George's trip to the cliffs.
- toyed For a moment he toyed with the idea of drawing his weapon and firing pointblank into the enemy.
- Dyes A pleasanter thing to mention is the Fair Isle hosiery, the patterns whereof in the woven worsted are distinctly Moorish, just like those at Tangiers; said to be a survival of some wreck from the Spanish Armada cast upon the shore, with of course its crew and contents, the local manufacture of said patterns having been kept up ever since, with dyes derived from seaweeds, and from flowers.
- TSP Then θ provides a valid lower bound on the bottleneck TSP weight, for the bottleneck TSP is itself a 2-connected graph and necessarily contains an edge of weight at least θ.